Bank Associates Merchant Services (BAMS), an electronics payment processing services provider, announced today the launch of "Street Starts", a 24-article series designed to educate new and veteran professionals in the merchant services and payment processing industry.
Authored by BAMS Sales management team members,
As distinguished leaders in their field, The Green Sheet invited both Waters and Abel to share their expertise on various topics and technologies affecting the credit card processing and merchant services industries.
From hiring a direct sales team, to highlighting new alternative payment processing options on the column, Waters and Abel have quickly built a fast-growing and loyal readership base in a short time by sharing fresh new industry perspectives while remaining practical and realistic.
"Along with Tom, I am honored that The Green Sheet gave us the opportunity to write this column," said
About BAMS:BAMS offers credit and debit authorization services and bankcard settlement processing to direct merchant customers. The BAMS team of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11981558.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go