Bank Associates Merchant Services (BAMS), an electronics payment processing services provider, announced today the launch of "Street Starts", a 24-article series designed to educate new and veteran professionals in the merchant services and payment processing industry.
Authored by BAMS Sales management team members,
As distinguished leaders in their field, The Green Sheet invited both Waters and Abel to share their expertise on various topics and technologies affecting the credit card processing and merchant services industries.
From hiring a direct sales team, to highlighting new alternative payment processing options on the column, Waters and Abel have quickly built a fast-growing and loyal readership base in a short time by sharing fresh new industry perspectives while remaining practical and realistic.
"Along with Tom, I am honored that The Green Sheet gave us the opportunity to write this column," said
About BAMS:BAMS offers credit and debit authorization services and bankcard settlement processing to direct merchant customers. The BAMS team of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11981558.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps