Metabolomics Market by Technique (Gas Chromatography, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry), Application (Biomarker & Drug Discovery, Nutrigenomics) & by Indication (Oncology, Cardiology) – Global Forecast to 2019 research report discusses the key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global metabolomics market and its sub-markets. The market is mainly driven by the increasing research funding for metabolomics from governments and private investors, growing demand for personalized medicine in the U.S. and
During the forecast period, the high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) segment will continue to drive and dominate the metabolomics market. The large share of the HPLC segment can be attributed to its wide application in biomarker discovery. By 2018,
Companies profiled in this metabolomics market research report include
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market which in turn would help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing this report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (Market Penetration, Product Development/Innovation, Market Development, Market Diversification, and Competitive Assessment) for reaping a greater market share. This report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the top players in the metabolomics market. The report analyzes the metabolomics market by technique, application, and indication across all regions.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the metabolomics market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets by technique, application, indication, and geography.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, growing regions, recent developments, and investments in the metabolomics market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, manufacturing capabilities, and SWOT analyses of the leading players in the metabolomics market.
Another report says the global breast imaging technologies market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2014 to 2019. This report titled Breast Imaging Technologies Market (Analog Mammography, Digital Mammography, Tomosynthesis, Positron Emission Mammography, PET/CT, MBI, Breast MRI, Ultrasound, Optical Imaging,
NewBorn Screening Market by Test Type (Dried Blood Spot, Hearing Screening, CCHD), Technology (Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Immunoassay, Enzyme Assay, Electrophoresis, Pulse Oximeter), Instrument, Accessories, Reagent & Assay Kit – Global Forecast to 2019 research report says mass spectrometry market is expected to register the highest growth rate in the newborn screening market by technology, during the forecast period. This high growth is attributed to various nations opting for expanded newborn screening. Tandem mass spectrometry is a fundamental instrument used for expanded newborn screening. Furthermore, various conferences and symposiums are being conducted to spread awareness for the use of such technologies. Complete report is available at http://www.lifescienceindustryresearch.com/newborn-screening-market-by-test-type-dried-blood-spot-hearing-screening-cchd-technology-tandem-mass-spectrometry-immunoassay-enzyme-assay-electrophoresis-pulse-oximeter-instrument-access.html .
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/metabolomics-market-2014/2019-research-report/prweb11980926.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women