Based on research conducted by consumer magazine "Which", a couple spending
"Which" magazine tests over 2500 products annually to offer the best advice to consumers. They have identified BestForeignExchange.com as the best option to buy both Euros and Dollars worth £1000 as travellers can save £100 and £ 71.52 respectively compared to the worst available options.
"We are very proud that 'Which' magazine has endorsed the fantastic rates that we provide our customers. We strive to provide travellers with the best service so they can avoid paying high bank charges," said
About Best Foreign Exchange.com
Owned and operated by Thomas Exchange Global, Best Foreign Exchange.com offers the most competitive exchange rates in
Thomas Exchange Global also offers International Money Transfer Service where funds can be remitted to overseas bank accounts within 1 to 2 days. With commission free service for transfers over £10,000 backed by competitive exchange rates, customers are assured of a better deal and a substantial saving compared to banks and money brokers. Thomas Exchange Global branches are located at Strand,
For further details visit, http://www.thomasexchangeglobal.co.uk or call 020 7240 1214.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11923103.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures