What constitutes a successful mobile banking app? Shouldn't all mobile banking experiences allow the convenience of easy access, minimal errors and unlimited personalization? In an effort to identify what is working and what is failing in the world of mobile banking solutions, Key Lime Interactive (KLI), a leader in consumer and user research, has gathered a detailed list of consumer demands and compared that to the available features currently offered by banking industry leaders in their bi-annual Mobile Banking Competitive Index Report.
For the upcoming
"One of the elements that is truly unique to this report is that we incorporate consumer preferences about features and capabilities critical for a successful experience." reports
KLI recognizes the importance of aligning business-centric goals with consumer-centric needs to produce winning solutions. Consumer feedback is a primary component to all of KLI's successful competitive index studies. They report across a variety of industries ranging from finance, retail, hospitality, and more.
Bishop and her team provide expert review and research methodologies for KLI's mobile banking report. The report pushes the bank to consider ways to improve their digital offering by identifying and prioritizing areas that can be generally improved, and for each specific property. Their best-in-class review highlights available development opportunities for the providers. The KLI researchers focus a great deal of attention on where opportunity exists. "We typically find features that consumers want, but banks are not delivering," says Bishop. "This is one of the most compelling features of the report" she concludes. "The providers can then compare our index with their own research or use it as a starting point for future strategic planning" adds
In a recent informational webinar, Bishop provided an overview on what to expect from the Mobile Banking Competitive Index. Highlights of that presentation include:
• Comparison of mobile sites, iOS Apps, and Android Apps on both smartphones and tablets
• Expert recommendations for consideration by these providers and by smaller banking institutions for future development
• A listing of current available mobile solutions for each provider
• Best-in-class highlights of various features
• Explanation of KLI's applied methodology; providing an overview of how KLI ranks banks
• The official ranking of the banks
To learn more, view the entire 30-minute webinar here.
About Key Lime Interactive
KLI is a customer experience research firm with proven excellence in both quantitative and qualitative user and consumer testing. To serve our growing client list of Fortune 100 companies, we conduct competitive research, true intent / voice of customer studies, and prototype studies using quantitative methods. Additionally, we're experienced in moderating one-on-one interviews/ usability studies, focus groups, and eye-tracking studies for both the traditional and mobile web. Ultimately, our goal is to empower teams to use consumer/user experience data at any and all phases of product development; from strategy to implementation. We aim to provide the true perspective of target users and build exceptional consumer-driven solutions.
For inquiries please contact:
Key Lime Interactive
Office: 305-809-0555 ext.19
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11972345.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare