KEEPING SCORE: Dow Jones industrial average futures are down 32 points at 16,730 shortly before the opening. Standard & Poor's 500 index futures are down five points at 1,944, while Nasdaq 100 futures are down five points at 3,812.
THE BUSINESS OF SPORT:
BONDS AND TREASURIES: Bond prices rose, pushing Treasury yields lower. The yield on the 10-year note fell to 2.52 percent from 2.53 percent on Thursday. The price of oil rose
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'