SEA, advanced systems and software house that runs from three sites in the South West, declared that it has bagged a £4m deal from the
Technology group Cohort revealed that its subsidiary had been selected to support a four-year research programme for the
The MoD contract relates to the Architectures, Interoperability and Management of Simulation programme, which is aimed on adding live and simulation-based systems used in areas like defence operational training.
With the growth of roadmap of future technologies and the creation of a new experimentation facility and research, will be aided by SEA.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant