The deal will see the small
The remaing 10Pearls' 150 workers work out of
The company keeps stateside key staff in product management, technical architecture and user experience. The foreign team manages scalability.
Aftab said the plan to buy Gemini, was driven partly by increased concerns over data security among CIOs following the Heartbleed bug and several high-profile hacks, including of Snapchat and
He added : "Instead of having to bolt on security as an afterthought, we're saying we are going to hire the best-of-breed security professionals who have been doing this for a living. That way, they're part of the architecture team when we're engaging with the customers on day one."
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf