Time Investments announced the introduction of a new enterprise investment scheme, dubbed as TIME:EIS , aiming at renewable energy sector.
TIME:EIS will spend up to £10 million in three consecutive hyrdo-electricity projects with an intention of a return of at least £1.10 after fees and costs from a net 70p invested. The minimum investment amount for this scheme is £10,000 and applications must be made via a financial adviser.
The company informed that the fund will carries a 3% initial charge and an annual management fee of 1.75%.
A performance fee is charged by Time at a rate of 25% of any surplus in excess of £1.05 per £1 subscribed.
TIME:EIS combines the tax advantages of an EIS with an opportunity to capitalise on our traditionally inclement weather by accessing highly predictable hydro electricity generation revenues and inflation-linked, Government backed subsidies, said Time Investments head of tax products
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free