Time Investments announced the introduction of a new enterprise investment scheme, dubbed as TIME:EIS , aiming at renewable energy sector.
TIME:EIS will spend up to £10 million in three consecutive hyrdo-electricity projects with an intention of a return of at least £1.10 after fees and costs from a net 70p invested. The minimum investment amount for this scheme is £10,000 and applications must be made via a financial adviser.
The company informed that the fund will carries a 3% initial charge and an annual management fee of 1.75%.
A performance fee is charged by Time at a rate of 25% of any surplus in excess of £1.05 per £1 subscribed.
TIME:EIS combines the tax advantages of an EIS with an opportunity to capitalise on our traditionally inclement weather by accessing highly predictable hydro electricity generation revenues and inflation-linked, Government backed subsidies, said Time Investments head of tax products
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones