The dealer has sold £225m of senior notes due in 2021 at a 5.25 per cent yield. This was more than the £200m it had proposed to increase when it declared the bond issue last week.
He stated We believe the level of demand reflects the strength of investor confidence in our business and our strategy to build a leading international, multi-channel brand. The agreement will enable
Most Popular Stories
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy