The polyurethane systems house Bayer Pearl has broken ground for construction of its new headquarters in the
The joint venture is part of the global network of polyurethane systems houses of Bayer MaterialScience, one of the leading manufacturers of polyurethane raw materials worldwide. Bayer Pearl develops high-tech solutions for the insulation of buildings and piping, and for the automotive industry. Such challenges can be met with polyurethane rigid foam, for example, which thanks to its excellent thermal insulation properties makes an important contribution to conservation of scarce natural resources. Polyurethane materials also make it possible to design cars that weigh less and are therefore more fuel-efficient.
We are delighted to welcome an international company such as Bayer Pearl to enjoy the benefits of the
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street