@Ujjivan, a leading microfinance institution with pan-
Out of total amount, INR 2500 Mn will be the primary infusion and the rest will be to provide part liquidity to the MFI's earlier investors.
Last year, it had raised R50 Cr of debt capital through issuance of NCDs to Oikocredit, an international cooperative and social investor.
Ujjivan has services spread across 22 states through 350 branches serving 1.3 Mn active customers with a customer retention rate of 85%.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say