When the company put out its interim results in late May, it had said that two of its property holding companies were being marketed for sale.
"Discussions are progressing with a party for the sale of these subsidiaries, which may or may not lead to a transaction," it said Friday, without giving any further details.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures