ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26062014 - In
The key amendment was that the Group was permitted to retain its New Ireland Life Assurance business, which is the second largest Life and Pension provider in
The completion of this transaction is subject to the satisfaction of regulatory and other approvals, which are standard for a transaction of this nature.
The ICS sale is the final divestment commitment to be completed by the Bank under its EU Restructuring Plan.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare