ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26062014 - In
The key amendment was that the Group was permitted to retain its New Ireland Life Assurance business, which is the second largest Life and Pension provider in
The completion of this transaction is subject to the satisfaction of regulatory and other approvals, which are standard for a transaction of this nature.
The ICS sale is the final divestment commitment to be completed by the Bank under its EU Restructuring Plan.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season