KSE-100 index gained 208 points yesterday to close at 29,189 points, with 149mn shares being traded.
Top performance as per index points was witnessed in OGDC, PPL and NBP whereas; top decliners were MCB, LUCK and PSEL. Activity was mainly concentrated in Construction and Materials (Cement), Commercial Banks and Oil and Gas.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists