The franc rose back to an 8-day high of 1.2152 against the euro and a 2-day high of 0.8914 against the greenback, off early lows of 1.2165 and 0.8937, respectively.
The franc gained to 113.74 against the yen, off early 9-day low of 113.43.
If the franc extends rise, it is likely to find resistance around 115.00 against the yen, 1.21 against the euro and 0.88 against the greenback.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts