The franc rose back to an 8-day high of 1.2152 against the euro and a 2-day high of 0.8914 against the greenback, off early lows of 1.2165 and 0.8937, respectively.
The franc gained to 113.74 against the yen, off early 9-day low of 113.43.
If the franc extends rise, it is likely to find resistance around 115.00 against the yen, 1.21 against the euro and 0.88 against the greenback.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal