Stanley Gibbons is preparing to launch its online marketplace, with the beta version currently undergoing testing by its own internal specialists and an external taskforce.
"The board remains committed to delivering on the established company strategy, with the aim being to transform the company from a stamp and collectibles trader generating steady growth to a leading online marketplace and global auction house for collectibles with far greater growth potential," Chairman
In a statement, Stanley Gibbons, which has moved its year-end forward by three months, said it made a
Revenue increased to
Stanley Gibbons noted that it made
Bralsford said that the company has already experienced the benefits of cross-selling between itself and Noble.
Stanley Gibbons said it will pay a
Stanley Gibbons shares were Friday quoted at
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row