Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: Telecommunication Services for Fort Chaffee Training Facility
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: DE-SSNA90375
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address): DOE/NNSAOffice of Secure Transportation Fort Chaffee Training Facility Bldg 1787, 4th Avenue Fort Chaffee, AR
Place of Performance (zipcode): 72916
Place of Performance Country: US
The telecommunication services being requested are as follows:
* 2 Smarttrunk T1/PRI trunk lines tied in to Building 1787
These services are currently being provided at the Training Facility and therefore the telephone lines and infrastructure are already in place.
Submission Requirements: Interested parties shall submit a Capability Statement that clearly addresses your corporate capabilities. The capability statement is not to exceed 5 pages and shall at a minimum address the following:
(1) Name of Company;
(2) Company Address;
(3) Point of contact Information (Name, Telephone Number and Email Address);
(4) Company Size: The government is interested in vendors from the following Socio-Economic Status: 100% Small Business, NAICS code 517110 - Wired Telecommunication Carriers;
(5) It is the Government's understanding that these the telecommunication services being requested are commercially available, please identify standard commercial terms and conditions typically associated with these services;
(6) If you believe the services identified herein are of a type not offered and sold competitively in the commercial marketplace and based on market prices and are services exclusively provided to the Government please provide rationale as to why.
(7) Describe experience and past performance with similar types of requirements of similar scope and magnitude and whether they were performance-based and include the contract number, Government agency name and address and contract funded amount.
(8) Describe process and timeframe for repair/outage support provided for the services being requested.
(9) Do not include promotional material.
This Sources Sought Synopsis is not considered a Request for Proposal (RFP) and is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government to issue a solicitation or ultimately award a contract. Market research is being conducted at this time for the sole purpose of determining interest and capability of potential sources currently available to meet the needs of NNSA,
Responses to this Sources Sought Synopsis must be received no later than
Note: All interested parties must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) to be eligible for an award of Government contracts. Interested parties must also have corresponding NAICS code 517110 - Wired Telecommunication Carriers in their SAM Gov. profile certifying as a Small Business before award resulting from any future solicitation.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas