Private shareholder, rebuking Sir
"You just have not got a clue. No wonder customers don't trust you any more. We are paying you millions, you're supposed to be the best brains in
"We are paying you millions yet in the last three weeks our share price has tumbled 45p."
"It's not [Tesco's] job to be loved, you're not Madonna or a church."
"Thanks to all the efforts made by my predecessors we have a strong basis to rebuild
a new Tesco."
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv