Senate Bill 1432 (http://xitenow.com/browse.php?u=90DwdjnVCJ9eIufr6%2BtXJQfoztojWZG6aVhmidKC3N51CCjwgwqNxy%2BfHogWiSeOYGWh91blvr4eDBT4ES6bYbddU2tK9qBo8QqEP4aCE2qnU9zh6yladCB62g6Y&b=5), sponsored by Sen.
"Eliminating multiple copayments is one way we can help preserve the balance of costs paid by insurers and costs paid by the insured," McIlhinney said. "In many cases, consumers are being forced to pay a disproportionate share of the price for these services."
The bill allows the
Senate Bill 1432 was sent to the full
CC AutoTriage12bkp-140627-30VitinMar-4780561 30VitinMar
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World