ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25062014 -
The solution represents an important step forward for both LTE and multimedia broadcasting technology by providing mobile network operators with a highly efficient method of delivering multimedia content to users.
'Operators that have deployed LTE are now looking for ways to bring the best possible service to their subscribers while also effectively monetising their investment,' said
With commercial deployment of Samsung's eMBMS solution in
Samsung's eMBMS solution can serve a broad and dense group of subscribers without delay or interruption. The solution brings users closer to the action without negatively impacting network performance, something that is particularly useful in dense urban areas and at event venues such as sports stadiums or concert halls.
Spectrum resources committed to eMBMS can be adjusted to meet network demands throughout the day in accordance with expected time of heavy usage. For mobile network operators, this creates an important avenue for revenue generation while enabling end users to experience mobile networks in new and exciting ways.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy