ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25062014 -
The solution represents an important step forward for both LTE and multimedia broadcasting technology by providing mobile network operators with a highly efficient method of delivering multimedia content to users.
'Operators that have deployed LTE are now looking for ways to bring the best possible service to their subscribers while also effectively monetising their investment,' said
With commercial deployment of Samsung's eMBMS solution in
Samsung's eMBMS solution can serve a broad and dense group of subscribers without delay or interruption. The solution brings users closer to the action without negatively impacting network performance, something that is particularly useful in dense urban areas and at event venues such as sports stadiums or concert halls.
Spectrum resources committed to eMBMS can be adjusted to meet network demands throughout the day in accordance with expected time of heavy usage. For mobile network operators, this creates an important avenue for revenue generation while enabling end users to experience mobile networks in new and exciting ways.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel