ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26062014 -
Each Unit shall consist of one regular common share and one share purchase warrant exercisable at
Finder's fees, subject to regulatory approval, of 10% will be paid in cash or shares on the financing to investment dealers or other qualified finders, and 10% brokers' warrants to brokers, with each warrant exercisable for one year at
Net proceeds from the financing will be used to fund the Company's strategy of growth through acquisitions, and for general corporate purposes,
The Company remains committed to continue to actively seeking to increase its production and revenue, primarily through acquisitions of producing assets in
RockBridge currently has working interests from 25% to 100% in 5 producing wells in
This news release may include statements about expected further events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. RockBridge cautions that actual performance will be affected by a number of factors, many of which are beyond its control. Future events and results may vary substantially from what RockBridge currently foresees. Discussion on the various factors that may affect future results is contained in RockBridge's recent filings, available on SEDAR.
Reference to BOE means barrels of oil equivalent and is derived by converting gas to oil at the ratio of six thousand cubic feet (mcf) of gas to one barrel (bbl) of oil. BOEs may be misleading, particularly if used in isolation. A BOE conversion ratio of 6 mcf: 1 bbl is based on an energy equivalency conversion method primarily applicable at the burner top and does not represent a value equivalency at the wellhead. References to BOEPD means barrels of oil equivalent per day.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply