R-Com had fixed INR 149.61 a share as the floor price for the QIP and the offer price at INR 142.13, which is a 5% discount to the floor price as per SEBI guidelines.
@Edelweiss Limited and
The issue got oversubscribed and Rcom received bids of more than INR 1200 Bn, of which it retained INR 480 Bn. The major portion of the offering was picked up by US Long only funds.
Post this QIP which is targeted to slice its debt that has doubled to INR 357.13 Bn in four years, promoter shareholding in RCom will drop to 60% from 67% while foreign holding will be 23%.
For the quarter ended
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006