R-Com had fixed INR 149.61 a share as the floor price for the QIP and the offer price at INR 142.13, which is a 5% discount to the floor price as per SEBI guidelines.
@Edelweiss Limited and
The issue got oversubscribed and Rcom received bids of more than INR 1200 Bn, of which it retained INR 480 Bn. The major portion of the offering was picked up by US Long only funds.
Post this QIP which is targeted to slice its debt that has doubled to INR 357.13 Bn in four years, promoter shareholding in RCom will drop to 60% from 67% while foreign holding will be 23%.
For the quarter ended
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries