R-Com had fixed INR 149.61 a share as the floor price for the QIP and the offer price at INR 142.13, which is a 5% discount to the floor price as per SEBI guidelines.
@Edelweiss Limited and
The issue got oversubscribed and Rcom received bids of more than INR 1200 Bn, of which it retained INR 480 Bn. The major portion of the offering was picked up by US Long only funds.
Post this QIP which is targeted to slice its debt that has doubled to INR 357.13 Bn in four years, promoter shareholding in RCom will drop to 60% from 67% while foreign holding will be 23%.
For the quarter ended
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings