Tenders are invited for supply and maintenance support of server hardware with ancillaries to include 19" rack mountable 1u, 2u and blade type server hardware. These mission critical servers are required to provide services running mainly on windows server based operating systems including microsoft hyper-v hypervisor. The servers will be used in outposts, overseas, data centres and server rooms across the defence forces organisation. The aim of the tender competition is to put in place a draw down framework contract, which will include a set of three generic base models of server for deployment throughout the defence forces. Server platforms must include: entry-level for outposts/overseas, low level application servers. Mid-level for virtualisation regional hqs, data centres high specification level for virtualisation for high density virtualisation in data centre environment. Response deadline (Irish time)
Major organization : DEFENCE FORCES
Address : Mckee barracks Blackhorse ave.
Address : D cis procurement office Dfhq Mckee barracks, blackhorse avenue, dublin 7ireland
Tender notice number : A15/3445/HMC16/14
Notice type : Tender Notice
Open date : 2014-08-06
Tender documents : T22780402.html
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia