Advisor to Prime Minister for Water and Power Dr.
has been completed and its first phase will be completed in three to four years.
This project will help overcome power shortage, besides making its water reservoir will irrigate thousands acres of barren land, he added.
Talking to PTV, he said the project would prove to be a milestone for the country and help to resolve the energy crisis in the country.
He said due to the policies of present government, the direct investment from international community had also been restored, which was stopped during last few years.
He expressed the hope that the work on the Diamer-Bhasha dam would also be started soon, as negotiations were underway with
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight