The pound fell to 0.8015 against the euro and 1.5161 against the franc, reversing from early highs of 0.7985 and 1.5218,respectively.
The pound eased from early 4-day high of 1.7051 against the greenback, falling to 1.7006.
The pound hit 172.46 against the yen, its lowest since
On the downside, the pound is likely to face support around 1.695 against the greenback, 172.00 against the yen, 1.51 against the franc and 0.81 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World