Talking to Radio Pakistan, he said that this project would have positive impacts especially in context of generating new jobs for youth.
To a question, he replied that government should also establish a mechanism to collect the Interest Free Loan Funds to utilize it for future course of action.
He appreciated the governmentí decision to provide Interest Free Loans to youth for the uplift of the masses.
He emphasized that the program should be implemented across the country while provincial governments should also be taken into confidence.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say