The internet personalisation technology company said it has seen a significant increase in revenue in the first-half of the year, supported by the launch of commercial operations in
The company also released its financial results for 2013, reporting a pretax loss of
Earlier this year, the company announced that it had reached a total of over 30 million daily unique users globally.
"The growth in the number of advertising requests attributable to
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut