The media technology company posted a pretax loss of
In 2012, the company booked
The company said that initial products, which were delivered in 2013 and launched by the customer in early 2014, were well received by both the customer and its end users, and its expects to see increasing order levels as a result.
"The directors are encouraged by a strong inflow of orders and letters of intent which are expected to convert into firm orders for both the
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go