The media technology company posted a pretax loss of
In 2012, the company booked
The company said that initial products, which were delivered in 2013 and launched by the customer in early 2014, were well received by both the customer and its end users, and its expects to see increasing order levels as a result.
"The directors are encouraged by a strong inflow of orders and letters of intent which are expected to convert into firm orders for both the
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas