The company, which is yet to produce any revenues, said its pretax loss widened to
Earlier in 2014, the company found high grade gold values of up to 35.5 grams per tonne over a wide area and copper values of up to 9%, at its EL 2051 licence. It is now continuing to develop the area along with its other targets.
The company had cash reserves of
The last six months have seen more than a 30% fall in the share price at
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut