The kiwi reversed from more than 1-year high of 1.5480 against the euro and near 3-year high of 0.8793 against the greenback hit in early Asian session, falling to 1.5562 and 0.8753, respectively.
The kiwi slipped to a 2-day low of 88.76 against the yen, off early session's high of 89.38.
The kiwi is likely to challenge support around 0.87 against the greenback, 88.00 against the yen and 1.565 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say