Proposed collection; comments requested.
Citation: "79 FR 36457"
SUMMARY: In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, this notice announces
DATES: Comments on this notice must be received by
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Title: Form RD 1951-65, Customer Initiated Payments (CIP) Enrollment Form; Form RD 1951-66, FedWire Worksheet, and Form RD 3550-28, Authorization Agreement for Preauthorized Payments.
OMB Number: 0575-0184.
Expiration Date of Approval:
Type of Request: Revision of a currently approved information collection.
To administer these electronic loan collection methods,
Estimate of Burden: Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average .33 hours per response. Each
Respondents: Business or other for-profit; Not-for-profit institutions; and State, Local, or Tribal Government.
Estimated Number of Respondents: 6,723.
Estimated Number of Responses per Respondent: 1.
Estimated Number of Responses: 6,723.
Estimated Total Annual Burden on Respondents: 3,259 hours.
Copies of this information collection can be obtained from
Comments are invited on: (1) The need for the information including whether the information has practical utility; (2) the accuracy of the reporting burden estimate; (3) ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and (4) ways to minimize the burden of the information collection on respondents.
Comments should be submitted to
Acting Administrator, Rural Housing Service.
[FR Doc. 2014-15125 Filed 6-26-14;
BILLING CODE 3410-XV-P
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO