In the Matter of Application by
BY THE HEARING EXAMINER: On
2. Because the proposed service area is not contiguous to the existing HISC service territory, the Commission by order issued
3. The Public Staff moved to bifurcate the proceeding into a public hearing on
4. The Public Staff in its prefiled testimony recommends rates lower than initially requested by the Applicant. The Public Staff also recommends a
5. Because all parties to the proceeding are in agreement with the Public Staff's recommendations, there is no need or desire for any party to conduct cross-examination or submit additional testimony. The hearing may be canceled and the Application may be decided on the written record. This will allow Applicant to avoid traveling to
The transcript of the public hearing held on
Based upon the foregoing, the Hearing Examiner is of the opinion that the Motion to admit testimony and cancel the hearing should be granted. The Hearing Examiner is also of the opinion that an order granting the certificate of public convenience and necessity and approving rates should be issued after the filing of a joint proposed recommended order by the Public Staff and the Applicant and the filing of a
IT IS, THEREFORE, ORDERED as follows:
1. That the prefiled testimony (and applicable exhibits) of
2. That the public hearing scheduled at
3. That the Public Staff and the Applicant shall file a proposed recommended order with the Commission no later than 30 days after the date of this Order.
4. That the Applicant shall file a
ISSUED BY ORDER OF THE COMMISSION.
This is the _26th day of _June, 2014.
CC AutoTriage14sp-140627-30FurigayJane-4781069 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border