Notice and Request for Comments.
Citation: "79 FR 36497"
DATES: Comments regarding this proposed information collection must be received on or before
ADDRESSES: Written comments may be sent to
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Requests for additional information or copies of the information collection instrument and instructions should be directed to
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: This information collection request contains:
(1) OMB No.: New.
(2) Information Collection Request Title:
(3) Type of Request: New.
(4) Purpose: This Information Collection Request applies to the
There are four types of information to be collected from primary participants: (1) Background data, including contact information and basic information about the facility's experience with energy management--collected in the SEP Enrollment Form; (2) Basic facility information about its energy use, energy consumption, and energy performance indicators--collected in the SEP Application Form; (3) Information on energy performance improvement in SEP-certified facilities--collected in the SEP Energy Performance Improvement Report; (4) Information on the costs and benefits of participating in SEP (optional; not required for SEP certification)--collected in the SEP Voluntary Costs/Benefits Form.
Background data will primarily be used to track basic information about SEP participants and identify opportunities to provide participants with technical assistance. Basic information about a facility's energy use, energy consumption, and energy performance indicators will be used to administer the SEP program and determine readiness for SEP certification audit. Information on energy performance improvement will be used by DOE to manage and track certification cycles, and to track the results of SEP participation. Optional information on costs and benefits of SEP participation will be used to conduct and refine analysis on the costs and benefits of SEP participation, as called for in Executive Order 13624: Accelerating Investment in Industrial Energy Efficiency. Responses to the DOE's Information Collection Request will be voluntary.
(5) Annual Estimated Number of Respondents: 575.
(6) Annual Estimated Number of Total Responses: 475.
(7) Annual Estimated Number of Burden Hours: 650.
(8) Annual Estimated Reporting and Recordkeeping Cost Burden:
Accelerating Investment in Industrial Energy Efficiency. Executive Order 13624, 77 FR 54779 (
Technology Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Office.
[FR Doc. 2014-15065 Filed 6-26-14;
BILLING CODE 6450-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports