Presiding over a meeting of agriculture department officials at his office on Thursday, he directed that the traders should be bound to show price lists on elevated position and whole seller motivated to display banners and boards.
The meeting was attended by Secretary Agriculture Sindh Saqib Ahmed Soomro, Managing Director Sindh Seed Corporation Ghulam Mustafa Phul, Director General Agriculture Extension Hidayatullah Chhajro, Director General Agriculture Research
Mehar said that price lists should be provided to the consumers easily and inspection teams of
Mehar expressed his dissatisfaction over the performance of the officers and said that all potentials should be utilized for the progress of agriculture in the province. He directed them to submit the progress report in the fields of seeds, fertilizer, pesticides, agriculture implants, water reservoirs, ponds and tube wells on early basis.
The minister also suspended Sindh Pesticide Committee for monitoring agriculture pesticides on its poor performance.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant