Presiding over a meeting of agriculture department officials at his office on Thursday, he directed that the traders should be bound to show price lists on elevated position and whole seller motivated to display banners and boards.
The meeting was attended by Secretary Agriculture Sindh Saqib Ahmed Soomro, Managing Director Sindh Seed Corporation Ghulam Mustafa Phul, Director General Agriculture Extension Hidayatullah Chhajro, Director General Agriculture Research
Mehar said that price lists should be provided to the consumers easily and inspection teams of
Mehar expressed his dissatisfaction over the performance of the officers and said that all potentials should be utilized for the progress of agriculture in the province. He directed them to submit the progress report in the fields of seeds, fertilizer, pesticides, agriculture implants, water reservoirs, ponds and tube wells on early basis.
The minister also suspended Sindh Pesticide Committee for monitoring agriculture pesticides on its poor performance.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World