Presiding over a meeting of agriculture department officials at his office on Thursday, he directed that the traders should be bound to show price lists on elevated position and whole seller motivated to display banners and boards.
The meeting was attended by Secretary Agriculture Sindh Saqib Ahmed Soomro, Managing Director Sindh Seed Corporation Ghulam Mustafa Phul, Director General Agriculture Extension Hidayatullah Chhajro, Director General Agriculture Research
Mehar said that price lists should be provided to the consumers easily and inspection teams of
Mehar expressed his dissatisfaction over the performance of the officers and said that all potentials should be utilized for the progress of agriculture in the province. He directed them to submit the progress report in the fields of seeds, fertilizer, pesticides, agriculture implants, water reservoirs, ponds and tube wells on early basis.
The minister also suspended Sindh Pesticide Committee for monitoring agriculture pesticides on its poor performance.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go