The company saw a
However the company managed to drop its administrative expenses by 74% during the period, reducing some of its losses.
"Kibo has made significant progress during 2013-4 despite the challenging environment, most notably at Rukwa and Imweru," Chief Executive
"The Rukwa Coal to
Kibo shares were down 8.8% to
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)