The company is aiming to bolster business success in
The Hitachi Storage Virtualisation Operating System (SVOS) and Virtual Storage Platform G1000 are latest versions of the Hitachi Command Suite management platform. The company stated that they are a significant enhancement on its Unified Compute platform.
IT teams are looking to new infrastructure strategies to deploy more continuous, adaptable and scalable infrastructure. Businesses need solutions that don t require constant and disruptive changed to the technology they support. And that is what we are delivering today,
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers