Juanes took part Thursday in an event with music students in
About the production of this new tour, the singer told the young people, between ages 17 and 25, that "this show is very creative" since the stage set will try to give "a three-dimensional effect through the use of several backdrops."
All this will be enriched with the graphics of well-known Colombian designer
"I'm very pleased with that because this is not your normal show. This is what I'm doing now, I love to innovate and do things that are different," he said.
According to Juanes, "creativity" is essential in his everyday work to achieve a "connection with the music," and that's what he has been doing throughout his musical career of over 26 years.
"Creativity is the connection with who you really are. That is expressed in the music and that is what I've hung onto the whole time," the Colombian singer, 41, told Efe before speaking to a score of students from the
The event was part of the series of conferences "Grammy U Soundchecks," organized by
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models