ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26062014 -
The new video explains the main benefits of acquiring external resources for technology innovation and software application development.
'Intetics is a company that actually does technology,' opens Kontsevoi in an interview with Awarely (then CEO Intronet) crew. 'We are in the middle of every modern technology in the market.' The video explains how Intetics sets-up teams for software development projects such as mobile application development, while showing footage from Intetics development offices and parts of the development process.
The video was completed in partnership with Awarely, a membership-only organization showcasing 'companies worth watching'. The new video clarifies the benefits of IT outsourcing and remote teams, explaining that companies that do not have the right resources to develop new technologies do not have to stay behind in the dust - Intetics can provide the exact software development resources to match their needs.
'We are proud of bulding teams where our clients can utilize the most profficient specialists,' Kontsevoi concludes the interview. 'It's not only about having the necessary resources, but having the best available resources for your technological needs.'
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid