ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26062014 - Experts at the 25th IDB Annual Symposium on 'Strengthening Regional Economic Cooperation & Integration for Development in IDB Member Countries' have called for further convergance and promotion of efforts in Shariah compliant banking and business around the world.
The experts made the call in
'IDB has successfully created about 20 banks, which could be merged into one bank so that it could conduct business and compete with the conventional Banks', said Dr Abdullah Ibrahim El-Kuwaiz, Chairman of
Dr El-Kuwaiz suggested that IDB could work towards a global
The experts at the Symposium also called on IDB to consider creating a specialized bank for
Present during the seminar were the Chairman of the IDB Board of Governors, Dr
Other participants and speakers were Dr
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go