As cloud and IT service providers compose the fastest growing segment for
Until now, companies concerned about relying on the open Internet for mission-critical business did not have a secure, reliable and scalable connectivity solution for a multi-cloud environment. By eliminating the bottlenecks associated with traditional cloud access across the public Internet, the Equinix Cloud Exchange provides a secure path for businesses to access cloud resources at much higher throughput. In fact, tests run in the Equinix Solution Validation Center showed increased throughput of 147 percent when connecting directly to the cloud as compared to public Internet connections.
Systems integrators, IT services companies, SaaS and IaaS providers, networks and cloud enablers will have the opportunity to leverage the Equinix Cloud Exchange to rapidly advance their cloud computing agendas, scale their businesses globally and speed their time to market. At the same time, current cloud customers in
Next-Generation Interconnection Capabilities Enable High-Performance Multi-Cloud Environments Representing an industry first, the Equinix Cloud Exchange will combine the automated interconnection of cloud, network and managed service providers with advanced service orchestration, providing enterprises with simple, scalable, direct access to the multiple cloud services they need to build highly flexible hybrid cloud solutions.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer