Our customers want to be always on and use the services they know from their smartphones in cars as well, says Prof. Dr.
User friendliness and low distraction are important parameters for integrating these functions. Data security also plays a vital role. We are separating the vehicle-related functions from the infotainment features, thereby securing the data against unauthorized access. The customer has to give express consent for the use of data generated in the vehicle, he continues.
Integration of CarPlay is also taking place through intensive dialog between the
This close cooperation enables optimum integration of the two most widespread smartphone platforms into the Audi MMI. Customers will be able to choose at any time which of these platforms they wish to use in their cars.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits