Her experience includes wealth transfer strategies involving trusts, such as generation skipping trusts, personal residence trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, and life insurance trusts, as well as family limited liability companies. She also advises clients on probate and trust administration matters and preparation of gift and estate tax returns.
Ms. Suzuki receives a lot of feedback from her clients about the quality of her work. "What I hear a lot, is that I make the complex process of estate planning less intimidating and simpler for my clients to understand. Whether my clients are facing complex tax issues, or cross border issues, I aim to distill the issues into simple, clear terms so that my clients can make better, more informed decisions."
She also added. "My client relationships are long-term relationships. There is great continuity in my client relationships. I see when my client started a new business or if the business went public. I also get to share in their personal joy when they have a child or form a new partnership. More than anything, I enjoy seeing the growth and change in my clients' lives."
Prior to her latest recognition by Super Lawyers*, Ms. Suzuki has been recognized by her peers and clients as an AV Peer Review Rated lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell, as a "Super Lawyer," "Rising Star," and one of "Top 50 Washington Women Super Lawyers" by
*Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Since its founding in 1966,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11981466.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'