The oil and gas exploration company posted a pretax loss of
At an operating level, the company said gas production operations are ongoing at its Mtsare Khevi gas complex in
The Mtstare Khevi gas complex is an area of approximately 80 square kilometres and encompasses gas reservoir targets found between 300 metres and 5,000 metres in depth.
In addition, Frontera said plans are underway to start phase one of its Varang Exploration farm-out agreement in
These wells are designed to continue exploitation of the nearby main reservoir at the Taribani Field as well as other associated horizons situated within the area.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Dollar Tree Falls in Q2
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All