Fitch Ratings has released its latest quarterly US RMBS servicer index report, representing the fifth in this series. In addition to including the latest available quarterly data, the report highlights the following:
--The implementation of the new
--The slowing of legacy RMBS MSR transfers;
--The divergent trends in delinquency status for bank servicers compared to non-bank servicers;
--Decreasing loss mitigation cases;
--The continuation of short sales as the preferred solution for property liquidation.
Fitch's servicer index report provides a quarterly overview of the servicing sector and industry observations, and includes a focus on non-agency servicer trends. The report also highlights differences between bank and non-bank servicers for delinquency, liquidation timelines and loss mitigation efforts.
The servicer index report is available at 'www.fitchratings.com' or by clicking the above link.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World