Fitch also maintains the bonds on Rating Watch Negative.
In the event of a default or debt restructuring on behalf of PREPA, Fitch will review the impact to AES PR and determine the appropriate rating action.
For more commentary on Fitch's Public Power rating action on PREPA, please see 'Fitch Downgrades Puerto Rico Electric Power Auth's Rev Bds; Maintains Watch Negative' (dated
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Rating Criteria for Infrastructure and Project Finance' (
--'Rating Criteria for Thermal Power Projects' (
Rating Criteria for Infrastructure and Project Finance
Rating Criteria for Thermal Power Projects
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go