ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26062014 - Today (
This follows on from its recently added BlackBerry 10 App and means the bank's mobile offering is now available across four platforms (iOS, Android, BlackBerry 10 and Windows 8).
The move comes as the mobile usage of first direct customers continues to increase. In
'We're always striving to improve our mobile offering as we know that this is fast becoming our customers' channel of choice.
'It's important that we give our customers the opportunity to bank with us using whichever method they prefer, regardless of the mobile device they've chosen.
For further information please contact
Notes to Editors
Source: first direct : 47% of all visits to first direct 's public website, www.firstdirect.com, were made using a Smartphone or tablet in
For the latest updates, visit the first direct Newsroom or follow us on
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips