Federal finance Minister Senator
The Finance Minister made these remarks during a sitting with Chief Executive Officer,
Dar lauded ICDs support to country’s private sector as well as its financial services for the privatization process.
Expressing desire for the close binding with ICD the Minister observed,
Elaborating further he maintained, that the bids received will be evaluated after presentations which are being arranged within a week.
The Minister assured the visiting delegate that ICD's bid will be evaluated on merit in accordance with
At this occasion the CEO
Both the dignitaries also discussed various areas of cooperation and agreed to move forward with some practical measures in near future.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go