Federal finance Minister Senator
The Finance Minister made these remarks during a sitting with Chief Executive Officer,
Dar lauded ICDs support to country’s private sector as well as its financial services for the privatization process.
Expressing desire for the close binding with ICD the Minister observed,
Elaborating further he maintained, that the bids received will be evaluated after presentations which are being arranged within a week.
The Minister assured the visiting delegate that ICD's bid will be evaluated on merit in accordance with
At this occasion the CEO
Both the dignitaries also discussed various areas of cooperation and agreed to move forward with some practical measures in near future.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up