Intelligent Energy, a green power company originally formed by academics from
The fuel cell developer hopes to take advantage of investor interest in new listings to raise at least pounds 40m of new money to expand its work offering power systems for everything from iPhones to
Fuel cell technology was first used in spacecraft of the 1960s and 70s but has been miniaturised and made more powerful and cheaper by companies such as Intelligent Energy.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?