The mineral development company with operations in the US,
The figures were skewed by a
The company, which is yet to produce any revenues said that if not for the charge the previous year, its pretax loss would have widened as expenses increased at the company, leading to a significantly higher operating loss during the period.
During the period, ECR began major exploration at its Itogon gold project in
Planning for the company's second phase of drilling at Itogon is now underway using its first stage results which included mineralised intervals of 18 metres at 17.14 grams per tonne of gold from the surface in its ERC008 hole.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis