The Annual Report on Form 20-F is also available on Dr. Reddy’s website, www.drreddys.com, and can be accessed by selecting ‘SEC filings’ under the ‘Investors’ Section. ADS holders may also obtain a hard copy of the Annual Report on Form 20-F at no cost, by sending a written request to the Company’s registered office or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release includes forward-looking statements, as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations and projections about future events. Such statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to differ materially. Such factors include, but are not limited to, changes in local and global economic conditions, our ability to successfully implement our strategy, the market acceptance of and demand for our products, our growth and expansion, technological change and our exposure to market risks. By their nature, these expectations and projections are only estimates and could be materially different from actual results in the future.
About Dr. Reddy’s
Investors and Financial Analysts:
SVS Chowdary, +91-40-49002448
Source: Dr. Reddy’s
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause